Saturday 13 February 2010

Personality

I am a sociable and friendly along with smart colleagues.

When I'm given the task, I will do with full responsibility and do the best possible.

Time is an important item in a person's life. So, I am a fussy with my time or also known as punctual person.

I am also one who can communicate very well either Malay or English. In English I have little problem communicating however, I was trained to improve my communication skills in English including reading books with English, read English newspapers and practice communicating in English with colleagues.

In addition, I like to work in a team. This is because, by working in a team we can increase our productivity of work and our relationships can close with each others.

Finally, I am a nervous person but I try to face this problem by doing pre-persentation before do the real presentation. Next, I always speak in front of a mirror to increase the level of confidence in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment