Saturday 13 February 2010

Education

1994-1995
Begun to receive formal education in Tadika Kemas Selinsing.

1995-2000
Continue my study at the primary school in Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Dato' Alauddin Selinsing. I had been as student representative for two years, in Year 4 and Year 5. In Year 6 I am a prefect. In primary school, I join the English choir team in district level and we got number four, also Nasyid's competition and we got second number.

2001-2005
Then, I continue my study at the secondary school in Sekolah Menengah Mudzaffar Shah Simpang Empat Semanggol Perak. In Form 1 until Form 3 I had been student representative. In Form 4 until Form 5 I had been prefect. Since I study, I also active in curriculum. In Persatuan Bahasa Malaysia, I am a president. In addition, I joined twice in the parliamentary-style debate as representative of my school.

2006
Before I get the offer to continue my study in University Teknologi Malaysia, UTM Kuala Lumpur in diploma, I have get the offer in Form 6 at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Burhanuddin, majoring in science. But I chose to continue my studies at UTMKL.

2006 - 2009
To continue my study, I choose UTMKL in Diploma of Computer Science (Multimedia). In UTMKL, I also active in curriculum. In Persatuan Silat Cekak UTMKL, I as Exco Multimedia and Seranta II. In Research and Inovation Club, I as vice president of computer science. Next, I had been tutor of Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics and Science subject of UPSR under Student Development Center UTMKL. In program "Sedetik Seribu Kenangan", I as facilitator to handle the student form Maktab Tentera Diraja. In addition, I had been volunteer of "Briget Bencana Johor".

2009-2012
Now I continue in Degree of Computer Science in major Industrial Computing.

No comments:

Post a Comment